Thank you for visiting. We are working hard to bring our site online. Please contact us directly if you need any assistance with your purchase.
Evelyne is a Southern California company established in 2016. The company founder, Tom, was in search of quality and affordable home products for his newly born child, Evelyne as he could not find what he was looking for. He decided to import quality products and started selling them at affordable prices online under the name of his beloved daughter – Evelyne.
Data Protection Policy
Our Company Data Protection Policy refers to our commitment to treat information of employees, customers, and other interested parties with the utmost care and confidentiality.
With this policy, we ensure that we gather, store and handle data fairly, transparently and with respect towards individual rights.
The policy refers to all parties (employees, job candidates, customers, suppliers etc.) who provide any amount of information to us.
Employees of our company and its subsidiaries must follow this policy. Contractors, consultants, partners and any other external entity are also covered. Generally, our policy refers to anyone we collaborate with or acts on our behalf and may need occasional access to data.
As part of our operations, we need to obtain and process information. This information includes any offline or online data that makes a person identifiable such as names, addresses, usernames and passwords, digital footprints, photographs, social security numbers, financial data etc.
Our company collects this information in a transparent way and only with the full cooperation and knowledge of interested parties. Once this information is available to us, the following rules apply.
Our data will be:
1. Accurate and kept up-to-date
2. Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only
3. Processed by the company within its legal and moral boundaries
4. Protected against any unauthorized of illegal access by internal or external parties.
Our data will not be:
1. Communicated informally
2. Stored for more than a specified amount of time
3. Transferred to organizations, states or countries that do not have adequate data protection policies
4. Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the owner of the data (exempting legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities)
We’re committed to the following to exercise data protection.
1. Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data
2. Develop transparent data collection procedures
3. Train employees in online privacy and security measures
4. Build secure networks to protect online data from cyberattacks
5. Establish clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse
6. Include contract clauses or communicate statements on how we handle data
7. Establish data protection practices (document shredding, secure locks, data encryption, frequent backups, access authorization etc.)
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. You can contact us via email or give us a call during business hours.